Two civilians killed in US drone strikes in Beidha
11/26/2017 1:59:00 AM
الصحوة نت - خاص
Local sources said that US drone strikes killed two civilians in the central Yemeni province of Beidha on Thursday.
The sources said that the airstrikes killed Ahmed Salem Mabkhoot and Mohammed Mosid Obad, two farmers who were returning home from their farms by motorbike.
The sources said: "The two killed have no links to any armed groups, they were after farming only."
Last year, a US raid, in Yakla a town in the same province of Beidha, killed at least 16 civilians, including women and children.