Houthis booby trap Sana'a neighborhoods with landmine depots & workshops: Press summary
8/1/2022 11:24:00 PM
الصحوة نت - خاص
- Houthis have set up more than 30 arms depots in Sana'a and workshops to manufacture landmines, explosives and to assemble armed drones in the neighborhoods of Sana'a city/Multiple websites
- Passengers and cars are stranded in a main road connecting Marib's city center with the outlying district of Harib due to the danger of Houthi landmines swept by floods being in the road. There are dozens of landmines afloat on swamps of mud/2 December News Agency and Almanarah Net websites
- Heavy rains exposed Houthi landmines in south Bayhan district in eastern Yemen's Shabwa province and swept them away to roads presenting a danger to the public /Aden Alghad.
- Tensions are rising between pro-government forces and the separatist "Shabwa Defense" forces in the province of Shabwa which until recently was a safe oasis in war-torn Yemen/Multiple sources.
- The S*audi and UA*E "presidential leadership council" for Yemen appoints new governors in some of the country's provinces, among them a new governor for Socotra! /Multiple websites
- The wife of Adel Al-Beidhani a hostage in the terrorist Houthi militia's captivity says, "My husband is going to die as a result of deteriorating health conditions while they [the world] is watching."/Mandab Press
- Houthi threats have multiplied after receiving unlimited technical support from Iran during the "truce"/Almashehad Alyemeni
- A Houthi spy and former Al-Qaeda member Mohammed Kashmoo was arrested in Yemen's western coast/Almashehad Alkhaleeji
- Instead of lifting the siege on three million people in Taiz, the UN is concerned with increasing the destinations for outcoming flights from the Sana'a airport which is under the control of Iran's Houthi militia./Facebook post by Ali Ahmed
- Who is behind the systematic assassination attempts against commanders of special security forces in Shabwa and Abyan. Officers who escape the assassination bids unhurt are sacked immediately. What is going on?! / Tweet by Yazen Dho.
- Security commanders are what remains of the legitimate government in Yemen!/Tweet by Adaham Ahmed
* Prepared by Abdulah Abu Al-Hassan